Now because I have started working full time, niether of us has had the time to update our blog. Sorry for the delay. It has been an exciting month nevertheless. I had a birthday on the second which I enjoyed thoroughly. We invited some young couples in our ward to our place and had banana cake and icecream. I went to Utah for my sister, Kristin's baby shower and my brother, Jeff's birthday. Sterling and I got to help out with the Blackfoot District Pinewood Derby which was fun because I've never been to one where they gave out trophies and used a digital track and computer software. It was cool how they were able to get 66 boys to race their cars four times each in two hours. Sterling suprised me one Friday night and took me to Blackfoot High School where they had a live band playing big band music and where there was dancing. I LOVED it! We hadn't swing danced in so long I think we almost forgot how. We had a great time. Then we drove to Utah to spend conference weekend with family. Overall, it's been a busy, but fun month.
Now we're gearing up for April. Sterling will be wrapping up on his Friends of Scouting campaign and I will have had a month of work at Moreland under my belt. We will also be celebrating our second year wedding anniversary this month. I plan on making another trip to Utah to attend Jeff's graduation from his MBA program at BYU. We are excited to have another neice, Kaitlyn Wooters (Kristin's baby) who is expected to be born in the next three weeks. We also look forward to spending Easter with Sterling's family and celebrating the April birthdays. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment