Tuesday, May 10, 2011

May Update

Whew!  April was a busy month for both of us!  I am just loving working at the elementary school as an aide, but alas, state funding has been cut back and I'm expecting not to be rehired for next school year.  But this gives me the opportunity to look for a certified teaching job in the area.  So far, I've applied to Idaho Falls, Bonneville, Shelley, Blackfoot, Snake River, Pocatello, and American Falls school districts but haven't heard back from any of them yet. :(  I've also applied to be a preschool teacher at a Head Start in Idaho Falls recently.  Hopefully, I'll be interviewing within the next few weeks.
Sterling has been busy with his two service areas: Blackfoot and Bing Pow districts comprising of Blackfoot and surrounding towns and American Falls and Aberdeen.  He's also gearing up for scout camp at Treasure Mountain Scout Camp where he'll be program director.  We're still getting used to living in Blackfoot.  We like our ward and getting involved in community events.  We're looking forward to this summer where we will be enjoying the beautiful mountain air and scenery.  Pictures are coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment