Saturday, June 4, 2011

Great News!

Well the day has finally come... I found a job!  I will be working as a Preschool/Resource Teacher at Aberdeen Elementary, which means...

...yes, we're moving...again. 

We will be moving 45 minutes west of blackfoot to a smaller town called Aberdeen, ID.  Because Sterling is executive over Aberdeen, American Falls, and Blackfoot, we will be more central to his service areas and I will be closer to the school.  We checked out the housing in the area and found it to be very... apartment-less.  But we are optimistic because now that we will both be working we can save for a downpayment on a house of our very own!

Speaking of houses and apartments, if anyone knows of any great deals on houses/apartments for rent or houses for sale in Aberdeen, please let me or Sterling know.  We hope to move after camp is over, which is August 6th.

Anyway, I pretty relieved that the job search is finally over.  I go to the school on Monday to sign my contract and become an official TEACHER!  Woot!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Congratulations on the job! That's great news!

    ReplyDelete