Monday, June 20, 2011

Sterling's Training in Dallas

Sterling spent the last two weeks at his first professional development training in Dallas, Texas.  He had a great patrol and got to befriend several people in his class.  He sent me some pictures which I've posted.  He also has a video of him on youtube singing "I'm a Little Teapot" and "Llama Camel".  Sometimes I question what he really did at PDL1, but apparently, he did learn a great deal about his job and how to strengthen his service areas.  He had a blast and is looking forward to PDL2.

Sterling's Class (all the professionals at their first training)

Sterling Shaking hands with the Chief Scout Executive

Thomas, Sterling, and Xanthy (this is a sample of what they do in their free time)

What a good-looking guy!

This is a video of Sterling someone took at the end of a class.  Prepare to be frightened or amused.

No comments:

Post a Comment