Saturday, July 30, 2011

We're Alive!

Just an update... We've been at scout camp for the past five weeks.  It has definitely FLOWN by.  Sterling and I are having a blast while learning how to be the best program and trading post directors we can be.  I tell you, I am astonished at how much boy scouts will spend at scout camp.  Alas, I will continue to sell... junk to these kids.  It's actually kind of funny to me sometimes.  We enjoy being at Treasure Mountain Scout Camp.  It's a beautiful area near the Grand Teton Mountains just one mile away from the Table Rock trailhead.  I promise I'll take pictures and post them.  For now we will continue on with camp.  Sterling is doing a great job as program director.  We only have one more week left of scouts, then we'll be heading to Aberdeen for the beginning of the school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment