Below are some pics of the stuff I've done over the summer and first few weeks of school.
A really simple autumn wreath that was easy to make and really cheap if you know where to get stuff on sale.
This one was done at family camp. I loved it so much that I asked if they had any extra vinal letters. I found a wooden board at Porter's for a buck and mixed up some colores to get a unique blue and light blue. It turned out pretty well!
I found this old frame and decided to paint it a fun bright color. I took a piece of cardboard for the backround which I painted "Did you think to", and cut out some letters spelling out PRAY? from some old stationary I found and put it all together. Didn't cost me a thing!
Those shells came from the dollar store which I used for a preschool lesson. That wreath is from Sterling's mission. Don't they look great together?
We found this neat pot in a gift shop in Nauvoo and put my wedding bouquet of silk flowers inside. Not only does it hold meaning, but it looks great too.
This piece took me a long time to finish, but I finally did in time for the Allen reunion in July. I love it and I hope to frame it someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment